Friday, January 27, 2012

We're the Only Ones "Until Death Do Us Part" Enough

A former California Highway Patrol officer was convicted Monday of first-degree murder for shooting her husband, collapsing in the courtroom when the verdict was read. [More]
And then there's this bit of responsibility acceptance:
When I grabbed it tight, it fired.
Who am I to argue? She's obviously more highly-trained than me. Except, when she's scared and needs it the most, she just doesn't think about "tactics from work."

2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

Wow! That was the quietest example of Shaniqua Theater I have ever seen.

MamaLiberty said...

Hmmm, aside from the stupid lies and fumble fingered nonsense, seems to me she would have had a good case for self defense - well, almost anywhere but in California, of course.

I do wonder how a mere "public servant" can drive a BMW, however.

More to this than meets the eye...