Friday, February 03, 2012

We're the Only Ones Getting Real Enough

The former commander of a Contra Costa County drug squad who is now facing federal drug and extortion charges is going to talk it out with Dr. Phil. [More]
See, he did that because he was the "Only One" under stress. Besides, his daughter was sick and his feet hurt.

Get real.

And the anti-gun king of the sob-sisters is set on enabling him and others to use that as an excuse, while the usual gaggle of Oprahphages will nod in sympathy, eyes welling with compassionate tears...

[Via Dave Licht]

4 comments:

Crotalus (Don't Tread on Me) said...

I never thought much about this quack, but finding out he's anti-gun clinches it for me. He's a charlatan.

W W Woodward said...

He's not responsible for his actions. The devil made him do it.

That's total BS! He's looking for sympathy.

Wonder how he feels about the "criminals" he jailed and testified against while he was making his living in exactly the same manner as well as being paid a salary by you and me at the same time?

I'm sure that after Dr. Phil "Jesus" McGraw's dog and pony show is over for the day, the thief on the cross will have had all his sins forgiven and will be assured a place in daytime television heaven.

[W3]

Robert Fowler said...

I'm under a lot of stress and my back hurts. Does that mean I can commit a crime and go on Dr. Phil?

What a crying asshat. He committed a crime and needs to man up and face the music. Just like us Non-only ones would have to do.

blackdog said...

Most of these famous asshat types have a gaggle of bodyguards and security thugs to keep undesireables at a distance. I guess if I were in his shoes I wouldnt see the need to own a gun, and I wouldnt want you to have one either. P.O.S