Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Simple Way to Help

Go here, scroll down and enter text similar to the above along with this link.

Also note the "Gunwalker Man" linked graphic in the WoG sidebar.

Look, I'm going to be a pest about this for the next month, because screaming and stamping feet is the only tool I've really got, and it's what resulted in others finally paying attention to Mike's and my incessant noise-making.

The fact of the matter is, the other side wants to make a citizen disarmament propaganda piece, they get funded.  And they get plenty of free publicity...uh..."news stories".

We don't have that luxury. If we want something done, in this case a truthful narrative, we have to do it all ourselves as a grassroots action, meaning we need many, many small contributors doing what they can.  A link from Drudge would expand the reach on this by more than an order of magnitude.

Tomorrow I'll probably have another bright idea I'll bug you with. Speaking of which, have you written that letter yet? See, I don't do this so that people can just consume, maybe leave a comment and then move on. I do this so people will become force multipliers and their own agents for change.

5 comments:

Mark Matis said...

I Drudge'd repeatedly last year when the scandal was "new", and Drudge did NOTHING. YMMV...

Mark Roote said...

Don't forget that the Blaze has a link for stories.
Not that I expect them to push it, but they might mention it.

MamaLiberty said...

503 - Service Not Available

This is what I get when I click "Submit."

David Codrea said...

"HTTP Error 503 - Service unavailable--The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay."

Mark Roote said...

I actually got that error a couple of times, but then I shortened my message and it went through right away.
YMMV