Monday, April 16, 2012

Credit Where Due

Oh no, this gentleman informed me (and I didn’t get his name, sorry, he split while I was fussing with my computer). Chris Cox had been on top of the situation for a year before David and Mike jumped in and used the information Cox had gathered to write their posts. [More]
It's all true.  I plagiarized everything I've ever written on Gunwalker from NRA--particularly most of the stuff appearing here. And Mike is sorry for that "weinermobile" crack.

Can they ever forgive us?

2 comments:

Janet Incompetano said...

What an effin' imbecile!!! The guy on the phone giving the scoop must have been a sock puppet for Wayne LaTrine, uh, I lean, Wayne laDick, no, laPeter, laPierre... well, you know, him, that NRA guy.

Janet Incompetano said...

PS - I have NO idea why I put the comment in about the guy 'phoning in' his comment... that makes no sense. I could blame it on my 2 hours of sleep or my meds, but in the American Tradition - I blame Obama.