Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Vanderboegh Medical Update

I just got off the phone with Mike.  He says to tell people he's still struggling and it's going to take a while.  He says he may post later, but he's said that the past few days.

I'm not going to go into further details right now, but suffice it to say he is *very* uncomfortable at present, and I reiterate my appeal for those interested in his well-being to please hold off on sending him emails and /or comments he will feel compelled to read/answer/moderate.

1 comment:

j said...

While redundant, let me thank you again; I think most of us are heeding the wisdom of your advice to avoid writing and overtaxing our friend and brother, because any of us who have the good fortune of knowing him, also know that he has an almost OCD-type need to reply and respond when people ask questions, etc. - and all he needs to do right now is focus on recovery. Not just because we need him, as a friend, or that the movement needs him, but because he and his family deserve more time together to try to enjoy this life as best they can.
Keep us posted, and thanks again. God bless you & yours.