Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who Will Save the Jews Next Time?

Speaking about the uniquely (un)American branch of "progressives," I don't have much sympathy for people not only unwilling to save themselves, but who actively work to undermine my own capabilities. [Read]


I will, however, gratefully stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our friends at JPFO. And I think Aaron Zelman would have loved this latest effort, and been gratified to see his work being capably carried on.

I hope you support it.

And you also only stand to benefit if you avail yourself of Alan Korwin's expertise.

Read "Why Jews Hate Guns" here.

1 comment:

W W Woodward said...

My post to WND story:

@ Eric Boehm
"What would you do if someone broke into your house?"

"I would call the police."

And, then what?

Cower, plead, and pray until help shows up?

Ask 6,000,000 of your ancestors how that worked for them. Oh, that's right. You can't.

[W3]

Note: I'm getting rather tired of being nice to idiots.