Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Slight Delay

That return engagement with Lou Dobbs that Mike announced for this Friday has been set back to next Tuesday.   If you missed the first one, you can watch it here (presuming you didn't miss it on purpose). When it comes to network news programs, I won't count on it until I get same day confirmation, as they'll go with what's hot and bump everything else back or off altogether.

It works out better for me this way, because Friday nights are my preferred time to unwind. 

1 comment:

Long Island Mike said...

Of all the highly watched media, I have to give credit to Lou Dobbs for giving air time to so many 2A issues over the years, for following F&F for so long, and for getting you and MV on the air for more than a 30 second sound bite. I don't agree with everything Fox does or has on air, nor everything that Dobbs does or says on air. But man oh man, I have give him the kudos that he has earned.