Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bad Advice, No Matter How You Slice It

Padova’s Pizza owner Robert Steven said that he has been robbed a number of times and said that he gives all his employees the same advice.

“My drivers are told to give them what they want and get out of there,” Steven said. [More]

To your credit, Mr. Steven, you didn't fire the guy like many would have, but I prefer the way your driver handled it.  That's because all too often, what they "want" can't be replaced.

Give 'em what they're asking for, instead.

Would you like hollow-points with that?

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

We had a driver for Pizza Hut here fired for defending himself. He shot the guy 3 times in the guts. He (the BG) got 17 years.

I deliver part time for a independent shop and he's cool with me carrying. I haven't been robbed, but we did have 3 robberies in our area in less than 2 weeks.