Thursday, July 05, 2012

I'm In a New York State of Mind.

That's because WarOnGuns Correspondent Jim S told me:
Holder is from NY and a member of the NY Bar, Registration number 1337948.
He's referring, of course, to Mike's and my complaint sent to the DC Bar, and wondering if there are others we should be filing with (incidentally, I'd already looked at Illinois, and his name didn't show up).

I went looking on the NY Bar site, and sure enough:


Here's the process. I'm probably not going to have time to revisit this until next week, and I may then, but if anyone else wants to take point on it, don't wait for me. I wouldn't mind seeing thousands of complaints for NY and DC, and wherever else the guy may be admitted to practice.

Just like concerned citizen Robert Fischl did.

No comments: