Monday, July 02, 2012

Well, I'm Back...

Mike announced he's in Ohio, so I won't be letting any cats out of the bag.  I just got back from going to see him, as he's @ 2+ hours away.  I went down to see him because (A), I wanted to, and (B) two hot ones we're working on required it.  He looks good, better than I'd expected.  Dropping some weight has had other beneficial effects.

More later--I have a magazine article to finish, a piece of certified mail to get off (and it's a doozy), a ton of emails to address, a ton of chores for our upcoming Independence Day bash where we'll host several dozen relatives, a cousin to pick up at the airport...meanwhile, I do have a couple immediate blog posts I want to get up.

Oh, hell, I'd better get those out of the way right now:
  • I was on Armed American Radio last night, starting in the last half of the second hour and all of the third.  Go here and scroll down the right side for Hour 1, 2 and 3 podcasts.
  • Per Tom Skoch, editor of The Morning Journal: "It was Terry’s death in December 2010 that prompted whistleblowers to reveal the operation. The mainstream media ignored the story for a year. Meanwhile, a group of bloggers, notably Mike Vanderboegh, David Codrea and Dave Workman, kept the revelations coming and spurred the congressional investigation by Republican Rep. Darrell Issa, along with Sen. Chuck Grassley, that led to Thursday’s vote, which the mainstream media couldn’t ignore."
There's not enough of me, although I understand if some will argue otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"There's not enough of me, although I understand if some will argue otherwise."

You will probably gain a little weight at the 4th of July Bash...

Seriously, keep up the good work you do in so many different areas. The world is a better place, because you are here.

Bob