Monday, September 24, 2012

Terrifying Alberto

“I reeled in a gun,” Pina said, still hyperventilating...“To pull something like that out of the water is extremely dangerous. I didn’t want my son to see something like that, but he did. Horrible,” Pina said. “When I pulled it up, I dropped it over at the pier. I didn’t dare to touch it.”...“No dinner tonight,” Pina said. “I came here for some striper, not a rifle.” [More]
That's quite some role model for a father that boy has.  If he can't tell the difference between a handgun and a rifle, perhaps ignorance may have something to do with his case of the vapors?

At least this didn't pop out and get lost at sea...I imagine tuna or dolphins could choke on it or something...

Still, someone ought to tell sonny boy there his daddy [GASP!] KILLS ANIMALS!!!!

[Via Brian F]

2 comments:

Crotalus said...

Pitiful. Jes' pitiful.

blackdog said...

What a traumatic discovery. That boy will never forget the day he learned that his dad was a pussy.