Friday, December 07, 2012

No Stone Left Unturned

With over ten years of experience in stability operations and the current legal exceptions to the PCA,the author does not see a reason the military could not function in a law enforcement capacity in joint operations with civil law enforcement authorities or as a lead federal agency with the appropriate training and oversight to project civil authority into the United States’ ungoverned spaces… [Read]

Gosh, I feel "enhanced" already.

Maybe I ought to hold a "Design an Armband" contest ...

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

I'm wondering just what "ungoverned spaces" there might be in the "United States" these days. I'd really like to know...

We all "govern" our own space, if we're smart. And most of those who do so will seriously defend that same space.

Anonymous said...

Just thinking that I might want to set up shop in those ungoverned spaces.