Thursday, January 10, 2013

Location, Location, Location

The following is a letter a WarOnGuns correspondent sent to Armalite, headquartered in Illinois:
I am one of your customers and I have many and varied of your product line.

I live in Arizona. I moved here from California 2 +/- years ago in part so I could be your customer. 

I was born, raised and work(ed) in California. I am also a lifetime gun collector. Finally, the legal environment in California became intolerable and I refused to do any business in the state and ultimately, at 51, I moved to Tuscon.

Moving was a hardship. But I could not further support or fund the lack of freedom that California races to embrace. 

In light of the relentless attacks on gun owners by Illinois "representatives" at all levels, I do not understand how you can remain in the state. Illinois is on the front line of demolishing the Second Amendment and your tax support of it's economy would be better spent in a free state.

Remaining in Illinois would cause me to wonder if Armalite was more interested in military contracts than with the potential confiscation of U.S. citizens rights (and actual firearms) and the concept of your product being used against U.S. citizens to enforce such policy. 

Make a statement. Let me know you will stand up for my grandchildren. Move to a free(er) state.

1 comment:

nick said...

Well, I appreciate Armalite, Rock River Arms, Springfield Armory (all within 20 minutes of me) standing up and staying in the fight here in IL. I wouldn't blame them if they left, but I am glad they haven't.