Friday, February 15, 2013

WIL-SONNN!

An air-headed opinion.
As Attorney General, Wilson has defended the Constitution and the laws of this state even if it means challenging the federal government. [More] 
Except if it means really challenging the federal government, forget it.

F*****'s a Republican, and get this: He went to Francis Marion University.

And yes, since we're all, no doubt, curious, guns are banned there:
Possession or use of any type of firearm, fireworks, or other weapons by anyone on University-owned or -controlled property is prohibited.

2 comments:

Scott J said...

Makes me glad my move over there didn't work out.

Though I doubt if pressed the political animals here in Alabama would respond any better.

Anonymous said...

He makes me ashamed I'm from SC and voted for him.

He got an earful from me and MANY others I'm sure. Hopefully we can bring him around but I fear this is how things are going to go.

Unless the individual sheriffs are willing to stand on their own, we won't get any help and we're on our own.

Like I told Wilson though, with backbones like his, we're probably better off without him and others like him.