Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Mother's Journey

Minds can be changed if they have the right influence, as this special report from NRA shows. [Watch]

The training of children is also paramount, as much as the blood dancers find it more advantageous to keep them as ignorant as their useful idiot followers.

An observation from personal experience:  I'm delighted to see things worked out for this couple and differences were resolved.  Me, I took Sweetie to the range on, like, our third date, and her willingness and enthusiasm were big factors in helping me decide this was a person I wanted to get to know better. I can't recommend that highly enough for any of you in relationships you haven't committed to yet.

If she'd have been horrified instead, odds are we wouldn't have feral sons Uday and Qusay chained in the basement right now gnawing on intruder bones.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that what you feed feral sons? Maybe I could save some money! :)