Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Too Much, the Magic Bus

Just received this email from Mack H:
Bloomberg bus arriving at Va. Tech, Blacksburg, VA, Friday 6/21 9:30AM‏

From some of my emails:

Fwd: The number to call is 212-788-2439 for a ticket to attend. 

I just called that number to "get a ticket", and was told that no ticket is necessary - event is open to the public, and in a public venue, near the B-burg police station. I was advised that I could bring family,friends & neighbors... "to get the public out in force". We should be there in force too, and to hand out GSL stickers!

Well then, Bloomberg is coming to our backyard. Thought you should know.
I called the number too--it sounded like a private number as the woman answered by saying "Hello."  She confirmed no tickets were needed.

I'd like to see some further confirmation from others in the 24060 - 63 zip code area, just to make sure no one is setting up wild goose chases -- I mean, the antis wouldn't lie, would they?  I'd like to see an actual forwarded MAIG email from someone whose 2A cred can be validated.

You all know how to sign up and everybody has, right?

UPDATE: Discussion here.  One thing I'm getting from this is they may be doing these things within 1,000 feet of schools wherever they can... 

I still need to see an actual MAIG email.   Otherwise, my suspicion will be they're trying to send pro-gunners off chasing their tails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forwarded you one earlier from the MAIG mailing list. They are coming to Raleigh, NC on Saturday at 10am.