Monday, August 19, 2013

Holes and Leaks

Step One: Before doing anything else, get this playing in the background.

Ready?

Vanderboegh's got his share of holes and leaks, and not just in his body.  And it looks like things could get interesting mid-week, thunderstorm-wise.

This is only addressed to those who answer "Yes" to the following question-- everyone else go on about your business:

Do you get value from what he does?

If you do, shouldn't you let him know?

When's the last time you sent in a voluntary subscription stipend for services rendered?  Ever?

When's the last time you urged your friends to help?

There's a "Donate" link in the right sidebar over at SSI. If you hate Paypal and refuse to use them, there's always the old-fashioned way at P.O. Box 926, Pinson, AL 35126.

5 comments:

RVN11B said...

There are very few on line sites I think highly enough to subscribe to.

Sipsey's is on the top.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed that. I've sent Mike some help in the past but not since last October, for cryin' out loud. So, with your gentle (!) prodding, there's a $500 check already cut and in the mail heading to his POBox.

"Anonymous" because I'm ashamed it took me this long.

David Codrea said...

God bless you, gentlemen.

Black Rifle said...

guilty as charged, but today i made my penance...

Bruce Krafft said...

Thanx for the reminder; when I am working (which has not been very often the last 2 years, but things are looking up at the moment) I try to send at least $25 every Friday, but I forgot last week.