Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Terry Family Say Let Dodson Publish

Many of you have sent me links to reports that BATFU is putting the kibosh on whistleblower John Dodson's personal recounting of Fast and Furious.  I've been busy with my own stuff, and as per consistent practice throughout since Mike and I set out on this particular journey, try to only write columns about "Project Gunwalker" when I have some original information or observations, as opposed to just rewriting what others uncover.

Because I have no information on this latest development aside from what others have reported on, I won't be writing a Gun Rights Examiner column about the Terry family's just objection to this latest transparent act of government CYA and censorship. Besides, Katie Pavlich brings us up to date nicely, complete with quotes from the Terry family spokesman.

UPDATE: Here's the ACLU's position.

We've found common ground before.  They can be useful in an VLLA SELLA IN PVGNA IN TABERNA kind'a way...


No comments: