Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SHAME ON ME

Sorry for the poor service, Robby777. I hadn't realized my function was to serve you. And you do so much for the cause.  [More]

I totally lost focus trying to provide unique information for people who have kept up. Want your money back?

Incidentally, comment submission info is provided in the very first link. Sorry I didn't adequately spoon-feed you, but I attempted to redeem myself by adding an update at the end of the piece that does.

Please forgive me. I want so much for my service to please you, and not to have to live in the shame of having failed you.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

I decided after heading his comment that he has no clue. The people that are watching what is going on have the link bookmarked. I also get regular e-mail updates from the law firm in Pa*.


* look it up robby777, quit being a dick.