Tuesday, November 12, 2013

We're the Only Ones Uncalled For Enough

“Why didn’t you call the police?” [More]
Oh, I don't know...maybe I was busy trying not to get killed or something, which would have then left my family vulnerable...

And they say there are no stupid questions.

I've heard about this case but haven't had time to look into it much. Here's another account that fleshes out more details of what went down, and a Facebook support page has been established.

I see the persecutor in this case is Assistant State’s Attorney Glen Neubauer, who says getting a gun to defend against someone breaking into your home in the middle of the night is “bizarre behavior in itself.”

Yeah, well you seem pretty bizarre yourself, there, Glen boy. I'm gonna see what I can find out about you.

And I'm gettin' an idea here that I just might ask people to join me in...

[Via 1NCCCH]

No comments: