Monday, December 23, 2013

Deadline fast approaching for new Connecticut gun ban/registration edict

That raises a key question for gun owners opting for obedience: If an order is later given to surrender your registered firearms, will you also obey that? After all, the same justification and reasons can be given for doing that as are being given now, and the compulsion to obey would actually be stronger -- the “authorities” will now have conveniently coerced lists which you provided to assist them in identifying you, where you are, and what you have. [More]
Today’s Gun Rights Examiner column notes time’s up. What will you do?

1 comment:

RVN11B said...

What would I do? Not difficult to figure out.
No
Hell No

Effin' Hell No!

Thankfully I live in Free America, in a Free State, and have a very Strong 2nd Amendment supporting Sheriff.

After spending the vast majority of my adult life wearing a uniform of one sort of another I do not surrender any of my rights to idiots.

PERIOD!