Monday, December 02, 2013

We're the Only Ones Denied Enough

Welcome to the party, pal. [More]

Gee, imagine you being presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Say, I've got a swell idea! How about I come up to Siskiyou County and reveal to you I'm keeping and bearing arms consistent with founding intent but non-compliant with California edicts?  Being as how you're such a big gun rights advocate now that it's your ox being gored, I'm sure we'll both shake hands and have a big laugh about it, right?

Heck, I'm sure I won't even have to remind you about your oath or the words "shall not be infringed," right?

[Via Neil W]

1 comment:

Ed said...

Hmmm. It appears that he just discovered that for all practical purposes, acquiring a weapon from a government regulated vendor is a "privilege" granted by the government, not a right. I am surprised that BATFE have not already raided his home to seize already acquired weapons, as the Federal government has decided in their almighty wisdom and foresight that he is now a "prohibited person". He can petition the government after the seizure for their return, a process that may take a year or two and incur extensive legal costs, but it is worth it so that some may feel safer. Enabling the few to feel safer is so much more important than any rights that you may have, or think that you may have. /sarcasm_off