Monday, December 02, 2013

The Perfect Rapex Accessory

Why limit your barbs to internal privacy violators? [More]

While I think a better idea is to stay the hell away from public transit and not live anywhere that you can't -- face it, all those places are "progressive" anti-gun zones anyway -- if I ever were on a crowded bus and somebody poked me with that stupid porcupine vest, they'd better hope it didn't hurt me.

Bear sent this to me, along with his discovery of the word "chindōgu," roughly meaning whatever usefulness a stupid gadget may have is rendered useless by how dumb and impractical it is.  I wonder if we can apply that to NRA-endorsed "pro-gun Democrats," maybe start calling 'em Manchindōgu...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manchindogu or maybe Mancin-dogu?

Archer said...

Great idea, until some idiot in the back doesn't see it and keeps pushing, impaling the two or three people closest to the vest-wearer.

Of course, it's the vest-wearer's fault. There can't be any "personal" space in a collective environment. The two are mutually exclusive.