Thursday, January 02, 2014

They Ban Horses, Don't They?

I wonder how much of an investment one of these horse cabs is, what it costs to buy, train, feed, house and insure the animals and maintain the rigs, what the city's take in annual licensing fees is, and what the people who have invested their lives in this are supposed to do now. I wonder how many of the horses will become dog food as soon as this is enacted. [More]

What I don't wonder about are the fascist animal Nazis behind this. Nor do I wonder that DeBlasio is one of them.

What an indicator of things to come.  Right out of the starting gate, he has to let everyone know who is holding the reins that pull the bit between their teeth with one hand, while holding a whip in the other.

His subjects have exactly the government they deserve.

As do most of the people where you and I live.

No comments: