Monday, February 17, 2014

And There Was War in Heaven

SB 613, The NRA and the Lies [More]

I will say I am against stolen gun reporting requirements in principle. That said, I find it noteworthy every time state groups push back against Fairfax, which is not infrequent, and especially when it's done so vehemently.

It will be interesting to learn more. But it will have to come from someone who understands all the issues, background, history, personalities and ramifications, and that person is not me.


1 comment:

David Codrea said...

"Anonymous" submitted this comment under the "VPR uses ridiculous graph" blog post:

"OPEN CARRY ORDINANCES - Section 21.750 This act provides that the open carrying of a firearm may not be prohibited by a political subdivision for any person with a valid concealed carry endorsement or permit in his or her possession..."

The only issue I have, if I'm reading the bill correctly, is why would a CCE/P be required to open carry? A CCE/P should just apply to concealed carry. It seems to me that Open Carry is totally separate and should, if legal, not be encumbered.