Friday, February 07, 2014

For What It's Worth

From Dave Licht:
I just got off the phone with a spokes idiot at nra ila -

I spoke with an obviously young, female, uninformed, empty spokes vessel.

I indicated I was a life member that was concerned about the nra training police in ca, ny, ma to take guns from their members

she became instantly defensive and claimed she " was unaware of any program wherein they train police to take guns" to which I responded that if they are training police in those states, they were co-operating with a confiscation agenda and her response was........"sir, you're not making any sense" and it went down hill from there

NRA - Completely out of touch in so many ways they aren't even having the same discussion

Absolutely astounding interaction - hostile you might say

For what it's worth
A-yup.

Why hold gun companies accountable for selling to enforcers in states hostile to gun rights, and then regard the people helping train those enforcers as our champions?

I'd love to hear the "logic."

No comments: