Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Final Say?

I dunno--seems we might have a say in what the final limits are... [More]

Besides, if we had an honest court, they'd have upheld "shall not be infringed" 80 damn years ago.

I've been saying since before Heller:
I believe the court will not dare say there is no individual rkba. But if they find there is one, it will be so heavily burdened with "reasonable restrictions" as to ensure the status quo. They'll never admit the truth unless someone, that would be us, has enough power to compel them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David,

I have preached the same sermon for what seem like interminable years. Still too few get it.

And some of my acquaintances in hellholes such as NJ have bought into the hoop jumping needed to acquire simple tools of self preservation.