Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reality Just Doesn't Matter

Telling comments from yesterday's GRE:


First the article pretty clearly cited two, and no, I don't weigh the observations I make by the pound. How many armed robberies would it take if they were committed against you? Not that you sound like the type who would do more than use that as justification to remain helpless, and demand everyone else be defenseless too, in order to keep your personal deficiencies masked.

Second, got a source citation for that?  Because checking your Disqus profile, I see where you chastised someone you disagreed with in another article by declaring "You must use facts only. Please give references."


And you, too, can source your assertion?  Because I was just reading where more and more businesses are finding gold in them thar armed patrons.

And the Dodge City shootout / blood in the streets argument?  Really?

It would seem antis never tire of being wrong. And yeah, I'm making that generalization from this one these two examples.

2 comments:

GaryM said...

I would estimate that 96% of the businesses here in Missouri either welcome firearms or don't care either way.

There have been no problems reported.

n said...

Tried to post a link to the "Gun Free Zone" parody on Youtube, but Discus censored me.

Figures.