Wednesday, September 10, 2014

We're the Only Ones Tackling Enough

Because established department protocol. Plus they wanted to make it home at the end of their shift. [More]

Besides, when inmates test you, you just gotta set an example.

Funny. 36 references to bullying as an offense subject to discipline in the Student Code of Conduct...

Do as we say?

Oh, and look at "Group II Misbehaviors" at the bottom of page 25:

Man, if they'd seen my notebook, they'd have had me committed.

Uh-oh... How'd the Opposite Day Prozis miss this?


[Via Kid Sister]

1 comment:

Mike H said...

Well these thugs would be very upset with me. In HS, I had some punks after me because I dared to defend myself. They tried to intimidate me. There were several defensive situations in which it was me against several of these proto gangsters. Several details to all this but I entered the principal's office and talked with him. I described the situation and said there would be blood in the halls if they attacked me. He was a good guy and understood. After this word got around. The thuggees ceased. Now if I mentioned blood I'd be arrested and probably bullied like the girl at Sam Houston. What a name. Houston would not tolerate such police abuse I'm sure.