Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Review of ATF’s Investigation of Jean Baptiste Kingery

I was just forwarded this link. [More]

I can't get it to bring up anything but blank gray pages. Perhaps it is my browser settings and you will have better luck.

Alternatively, I can see it just fine using Google cache.  It's heavily redacted, but it does lead to a question I've never seen officially asked, let alone answered:

How is it ATF didn't violate ITAR arms export prohibitions?

Remember, U.S. Code also includes provisions for “principals” who “induce” or “willfully cause” offenses, so presumably those who did not physically walk guns but nonetheless induced lawbreaking could be in for a world of hurt if caught.

We're to believe ATF Phoenix was essentially a "lone wolf" operation, independent of all the other agencies that normally are integral parts of international operations?  State never knew nothin' 'bout birthin' no transfers?

And neither did these folks?

[Via everrest]

1 comment:

Pat H. said...

I was able to download all 99 pages in .pdf.