Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Absolutely Guilty as Charged

[More]
Really?

Just based on your anonymous hearsay?

You don't have to present evidence?  I don't get to cross-examine?  I don't get to confront you, my accuser, including to determine identity, qualifications, loyalties, motives...?  And you get to render the verdict?

Dang, "Tim." I hope you never serve on a jury.

Just out of curiosity though-- what is it that qualifies as "bashing" in your world?

If someone sees something wrong and points it out, sees something they disagree with and tells people why, and documents it, does that qualify? Because I've had furious Fairfax "loyalists" call me all kinds of name over those, the most polite one being "liar."

Should I just shut up and  not raise any flags, when doing so could alter a course for the better? I'm just supposed to keep my differences to myself and  parrot the party line because you've turned off your willingness to recognize the distinction between truth and "bashing"?

Here are my NRA bona fides, "Tim."  Care to step out of the shadows and present yours?  Care to identify any policies promoted by any "gun rights organization" EMPLOYEES (ah, there's another distinction you didn't make) whom you've disagreed with, and show how you handled it, and what effect that had?

1 comment:

Mack said...

David, you're hilarious. Your essay shows exactly how to respond when attacked.

I rarely see this among republicans.

The discourse goes basically like this:

Accuser: "You're racist!"

GOP-dude: "No I'm not."

See, he already lost the argument.