Tuesday, December 16, 2014

She Whipped Him, She Lashed Him, She Rode Him Through the Mire

Zooey Deschanel hit by lawsuit from horse owner who claims actress overworked a leased stallion in violation of contract [More]
Doesn't surprise me.

You can tell a lot about how cruel a person is by how hard they try to rein in the rights of others, and how hard they like to use the whip to dominate.

Too bad ol' Dapple Gray didn't buck New Girl off and plant a hoof up her silly, privileged hindquarters.

Speaking of which, she sure uses the "F" word a lot in public statements.  "Hey everybody, look at me! I'm not a classless, insulated narcissist, I'm hip and edgy!"

1 comment:

Ned said...

Makes me wonder if she burned the legs off grasshoppers and microwaved cats as a child. Anyone who abuses animals is beyond despicable.