Friday, January 16, 2015

Payload Delivered

[More]

Now we'll wait to see what it will bring back, won't we, Rejina?  And isn't this an interesting development, seeing as how I never did anything but send her a few links pertaining to analyses of her actions in producing the video. Maybe I need some friends who have not been blocked to send me some screenshots...

[Click to enlarge]
UPDATE: See, Rejina, that took all of five minutes to get all the access I want -- not that I really give a damn, aside from seeing if you post anything that may be even more incriminating.


I'd ordinarily credit my source, but no sense getting her blocked, so let me just say thanks, ****** **** ****!

4 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

This is kinda funny--the day you post about both Pokey Poke and Regina, I notice she has recently retweeted one of his tweets.

David Codrea said...

Not him. No "h".

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Oh--yeah. Just testing you. Nicely done, sir!

David Codrea said...

You've used that excuse too many times for it to work any more on me, Hofmann. What you SHOULD have said is "I wanted to see if you were dumb enough to fall for this and write a column about it so we could all laugh at you, because face it, you are pretty damn ignorant."

Man, I'm sure glad you took pity and warned me off right before I hit "publish."