Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Idle Hands

City Council members Helen Rosenthal (D-Manhattan) and Donovan Richards (D-Queens) will introduce a bill Wednesday that would give citizens up to 50 percent of the summons revenue if they catch someone breaking the idling law, take a video and submit it to the Department of Environmental Protection. [More]
What could be more "progressive" than becoming a Nazi snitch?

Thing is, these petty tyrants are in unchallengeable seats of power because the vast majority of their constituents agree, and want them to run things this way. With that understanding, at what point will NYC and other urban areas have separated from the America you believe in, to where another you would not be willing to risk your life* in response to another devastating terror attack on them?

Would you die to save or avenge people who would snitch on their neighbors for a bounty, or happily set lethal government enforcers on you for keeping and bearing arms?


[Via Florida Guy]  

* That's the criteria I use for all deployments -- do I believe in it strongly enough to where I would commit my all? If not, I can't expect another to do so in my name and on my behalf.

3 comments:

Cemetery's Gun Blob said...

Cheaper to have citizen snitches, than have people on payroll, to actually do their jobs....

Anonymous said...

If you see something, say something shitizen. Be vigilent!

Anonymous said...

I want to inform on all the corrupt businesses around here that are not only hiring wetbacks but also helping them get "real, legitimate" drivers' licenses and Social Security numbers.

Whom do I call to do that, and where do I collect my prize money, when these criminals and traitors go to prison and their businesses and homes are seized under RICO? Oh, wait.