Monday, November 23, 2015

A Staunch Defender

"I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment, and I would defend it against anything I felt infringed on that," said City Councilman Bob LeGare, who is chairman of the Public Safety Committee. "But I voted to say we do not allow firearms in our City Hall. I did that because there's no reason, in my opinion, why someone should need to open-carry in a city building." [More]
Really, Bob?

You sure about that?

How about for the "Only Ones"?

"Staunch," Bob?  I think Inigo has an observation he'd like to share with you.

Oh, but it's only for "open carry," right, Bob?  The issue is seeing a gun?

Are you saying you and your fellow hoplophobes share the same "mind-boggling stupidity" as the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal?

[Via cydl]

1 comment:

sage419 said...

With "supporters" like these, who needs enemies...