Monday, November 30, 2015

Bracken: Tet, Take Two – Islam’s 2016 European Offensive

I believe that ... Europe is being prepared for a Muslim-jihad version of the 1968 Tet Offensive in Vietnam. A vast and concerted act of treason has been taking place across Europe since the creation of the European Union. Under the Schengen Agreement, Brussels promised to guard the outer frontiers of the EU, while abolishing internal border controls. The Eurocrat elites broke the first promise but kept the second, thus opening a wide path for the onrushing Muslim hijra immigration invasion. [More]
This reinforces my longstanding conviction that Matt Bracken's is one of the most important voices of our time. Stop what you're doing. Read this in full. Make the time. Then share.

Also: Free Kindle downloads of the "Enemies" trilogy Tuesday through Thursday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, if you're watching, I started re-reading EFAD on Friday. Love your work!

Thanks,

HinMO

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Matt Bracken and his unique voice.
Read it all and it chilled my blood and steeled my resolve even more.
Coincidentally, this weekend, I'd been mulling the idea of putting my willowy 13 year old daughter in mauy thai training and even more coincidentally, this morning before I'd even read this latest from Matt, I'd been scoping out 22lr AR options to train both my darling daughters with. This will proceed apace, and it is incumbent on every non-anesthetized, non-brainwashed parent to train his offspring in hard skills. Get them off their ipod and out onto a range...

Unknown said...

Y'know, that Bracken is nothing but a right-wing extremist paranoid conspiracy nut. Can't believe anything he says.
ABOVE IS SARCASM! Actually, I'm reading EFAD for the fourth time, now!