Monday, November 30, 2015

Not That Reality Will Slow Down the Antis

I just got off the phone with the Joint Information Center handling inquiries about the Colorado Springs shooting. I told the lieutenant I spoke with that I had not seen any media reports about the type of weapon and/or weapons used by/and/or recovered from the suspect, and asked if they had released this information yet. She told me no, because the information is part of a sealed warrant.

I did get my email address added to their media advisory circulation list, so I should be able to start providing updates.

In the mean time, if you haven't seen this yet, it's still holding up. If you approve of what I'm doing, I'd appreciate if you shared the link-- and feel free to leave a comment under the article as well.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Passed along.

Anonymous said...

Ghee - Obama has already told us that it was one of them terrible "assault weapons" - you know one of them "AK47- type" of "long guns" ammosexuals get off on so much ...

Mother: should we believe Obama?

... or wait for the facts ...

Ma Duce