Friday, February 05, 2016

Less Talk.More Action?

Russ Ramsland, a Texan running for Congress, shoots some boxes. While that in itself doesn't work for me, it's at least indicative that he'll let himself be identified with the issue. [Watch]

He does promise the right things.

The incumbent, Pete Sessions, has an "A" from GOA. He does really well on all immigration issues with the exception of "unnecessary worker visas," where he fails.

All told, I'd need to see more on why a new horse should be saddled. I suppose my old questionnaire could be dusted off and maybe updated, and we could sort the wheat from the chaff...

If anybody has insights, that's what we have comments for. If so, share them now, because I'm not sure when I'll be able to revisit a race that most readers here won't even be aware of, let alone watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure did a number on those boxes. Aren't exploding bullets illegal?

(snark is off now)