Friday, February 05, 2016

The Militia Menace!

RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS [More]
It says I have to subscribe to read it because I've reached my limit of free reads this month (which I don't recall doing), but that's OK -- it's not like Kurt Buchenwald here is parroting an original talking point.

Yeah, Dylann Roof was all about what we're trying to do here.

I need to find the time to do a write-up on who is behind these claims, and their incentive motives. Hint: They ain't part of any club you and I belong to.

Even if we accept their figures...
Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead...
...we need to look at what the tally would be if the populations were comparable in size.  I mean, that's the same tactic the antis use when they try to con everyone into thinking high "gun control" states housing places like Chicago are more peaceful than the heartland, so why not? Especially since, in this case, it's relevant.

Wanna see who the biggest threat really is...?

[Via Dave Licht]

2 comments:

Archer said...

If (big 'if') we accept their figures, the statistician in me sees that ISIS attacks tend to be nearly twice as deadly as so-called "right-wing extremist" attacks.

Clearly the problem is the (less-deadly/less-dangerous) "right-wingers".

Henry said...

And, of course, they’re careful to limit their statistics to the “jihadis du jour.” God forbid they should include all jihadis — they wouldn’t be able to sweep 9/11 under the rug ilke they just did.