Friday, March 11, 2016

Grassroots Action Proposed for Constitutional Militia

“If, on the other hand, the Militia were in operation, then essentially any and every type of ‘Arms’ which had any conceivable use by the Militia (which is essentially every conceivable type of “Arms”) would be absolutely protected by the Second Amendment and the Militia Clauses of the original Constitution... [More]
There's a way to make that happen but there's a catch: A critical mass of gun owners need to want it to badly enough to work for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fine and dandy, but what about people with physical difficulties who can't be active in a militia, or over a given age of qualification? Do they have no rights? I have bad knees, I had a botched replacement of my right knee and need to have the left done (and right re-done) but have but it off until I can't function. I get up and go to work (I'm not drawing any disability) but my days of running or carrying a pack cross country or even close order drill are over. Even with good replacements running is verboten. Does this mean I don't "deserve" to own guns?

David Codrea said...

What specific wording in the linked article made you draw that conclusion?