Thursday, March 03, 2016

One Man's Reality

It is an idea based on ignorance and has no foundation in the reality of North American integration. [More]
It's a big club and you're in it whether you want to be or not?

One thing I'm surprised I haven't heard being talked about, although I admit I haven't really gone looking for it, would be the potential for the wall idea to be DOA by federal court order because an environmental lawsuit would claim it interfered with some obscure species' migratory route...

Ah, look...

I'd like to hear what Trump has to say about how he intends to deal with this. I think I'll tweet this to him.

One thing to keep in mind: Eisenhower kept things from getting out of hand without a wall, so perhaps the real issue is the WILL.

UPDATE: Delivered.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Why not the same way that the EPA dealt with anti-environmental lawsuits over their scrubber regulations: enforced them so fast and hard that they browbeat an entire industry into compliance before the judge could get around to stopping them.