Monday, May 02, 2016

Identity Crisis

To all you 6'5" Chinese women out there... [Watch]

I had occasion to be in a venue over the weekend where there were highly-trafficked men's and women's restroom facilities and everybody instinctively knew which one they were supposed to use. I joked to my wife about the reception I'd likely receive if I waltzed into the ladies' room and announced I identified as a woman.

The fact that this is even an issue, albeit a totally manufactured one, says much about mass manipulation and herdthink. That's not lost on those doing the manipulating.

The ridiculousness of the hypocritical "progressive" double standard is easy enough to expose -- simply identify yourself as a person of color and feel free to assert that's enough to be absolved from all resentments for biological "white privilege."

Hell, I'm so outraged at what I've had to endure, I want me some reparations!

[Via Jeet]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our future leaders?

Henry said...

"simply identify yourself as a person of color and feel free to assert that's enough to be absolved from all resentments for biological "white privilege.”

Too late. Elizabeth “Fauxcahontas” Warren already beat you to it.