Friday, May 05, 2017

Dissecting a Troll

This one seems to spend his waking hours on AmmoLand. [More]

It's pathetic when you think about it, but it evidently gives aggresive cowards the attention they crave without any meatspace blowback. Still, I gotta give this guy props, because when it comes to the whole point of trolling, infiltrating and disrupting, he generally succeeds, albeit, I perceive he's doing it on his own because he's just not that sharp.

Which means he perfectly fits the research profile of being a "sadist and psychopath." Not that confronting such defects with reality would make them do anything but double down -- as we saw with that unmasked Antifa total loser at life.

Why does Aesop come to mind...?

In any case, I don't recommend feeding trolls, but just thought a reminder about what drives them wouldn't hurt. In a way, if you think about that, and about how their lives are so empty and pointless such pursuits consume them, a part of me pities them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st link goes to Miley's nipples & weed.

David Codrea said...

Thanks, fixed-- that one was used in the previous post. I don't know what it is but sometimes a new link I copy isn't retained and a prior one is what pastes. Guess it's time I checked to see if there's a name for that phenomenon and a fix, or if it's just me not clicking the mouse button hard enough.