Thursday, October 12, 2017

Republican Turncoats



Very good overall analysis. Very good information.

Here are the points I diverge and adapt from, and why:

First, he says "We are about to lose our gun rights."

No, we'll always have those and the guns will need to be surrendered.

Second, these are the traitors he's advising we contact to protest:


Look at GOA grades. I don't advise using NRA ratings, because they endorsed Fitzpatrick and I wouldn't expect them to downgrade him for proceeding through an equivocating green light they signaled.

This is how the last GOA scoring went:


Contacting "Fs"is a waste of time. They don't need you. I'd submit anyone with a "C" or below is not persuadable. Hell, when it comes to the fundamentals, I've got no use for "Bs."

But in addition to contacting the ones you think worthwhile (assuming anyone does, and experience hath shewn not to hold onto any illusions about that), I'd be demanding "F" grades for turncoats from NRA and GOA, and putting one more group on notice: The Republican National Committee.

Let them know you will limit all campaign contributions exclusively to candidates who have earned your support.
---
UPDATE: FPC has a petition.  I suppose automatically reaching all House members covers my concerns about wasting time on the unmovable.

No comments: