Wednesday, May 01, 2019

We're the Only Ones Extorting Enough

The constable then required Reyes to pay her and her chief deputy $50 an hour for security as her own family regrouped at a nearby BBQ pit. [More]
Nice family gathering you've got here.  Shame if something happened to it...

Don't worry -- it's not like they've been fired and indicted or anything.

I'm seeing extortion, deprivation of rights under color of authority, and by two of them doing it that makes it a conspiracy. Since their cronies won't do anything about it, maybe it's time to bring in the big guns.

[Via Russell S]

There:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw Jabbalina's photo I knew I had seen it before. After thinking about it for a few minutes I remembered where and got out my dictionary. Voila! There it was!
hideous: adj
horrible or frightful to the senses; repulsive; very ugly:
a hideous monster - with Jabbalina's picture right there.
_revjen45