Thursday, June 20, 2019

All Right, You Mutinous, Disloyal, Computerized Half-Breed. We'll See about You Deserting My Ship.


N.R.A. Suspends Second-in-Command, Implicating Him in Coup Attempt [More]
I had a feeling the other shoe was going to drop.

It appears First Officer Spox has miscalculated in his gambit to gain an advantage and is about to experience emotions and loss that make mere "irritation" seem tame.

The lesson of the Tantalus Field: Never f*** with a guy who got to where he is by eliminating his superior.

Sorry for all the Star Trek references, but this whole episode practically screams the "dog-faced boy" tirade in "This Side of Paradise." So bear with me through one more that includes the 3D chess theme...

Oh, and they're "not inclined to discuss it further."

UPDATE: As long as I'm on a television theme...
Lawsuit: NRA’s Unpaid Bills Could Shutter NRATV
I think I'll just hold off on all the seemingly increasing fundraising emails...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, I hate pay walls (NYT).