Wednesday, June 12, 2019

COG

Buried a thousand feet beneath Ohio, the ten trillion dollar, UN-constructed SuperBunker can shelter a million members of the global elite indefinitely, with all the comforts of the surface including simulated blue skies, boutique shopping, and three golf courses. The President of the United States, Arman “Our Man” Manfred, regains consciousness in one of the bunker’s six hospitals. [More]
I just received a link to this online novel-in-progress. As a lover of fiction, not having time for more of it is one of my regrets, but I've managed to binge through the first two chapters and expect I'll be making time to sneak in more soon.

1 comment:

jukk0u said...

I've been reading along. Creative clever concept and sardonic wit. This is just the latest of his insightful books.