Thursday, July 11, 2019

16 Pages and Counting

2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners - By David Codrea [More]
Amazing how many read headlines and then infer with belligerent certainty what something is about. I'm also finding out all kinds of stuff about myself, my politics and my motives I never knew.

I see some wondering which poster I am and what screen name I post under. I'm not and I don't. I have neither the time nor the patience to put up with most of what I see represented on forums and I do things and will face all -- even bold chatroom warriors with avatars -- openly and under my own name.

The only reason I found out about this is because I have a Google alert set up on my name to see how my work is propagating and also to see if any lies are being told about it or me that I can exploit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Hollywood personality once said "I check out the tabloids from time to time just to see what I've been up to."

Anonymous said...

Remember when H.W. did all the anti-gun stuff like GFSZ and banning imports and stuff?

His second term was awesome....