Wednesday, October 02, 2019

And this Year's Winner Is...


[More]
If we extrapolated that one in 160 rate for the entire U.S. population, we'd have 1,929,375 "red flag" enforcement deaths.  Yeah, I know trying to make up statistics this way is invalid and absurd, but figure if gun-grabbers can get away with it all the time, why can't I?

Did they ever ID the aunt who snitched on Willis? I wonder how welcome she is at family reunions. Again I have no data points but one, but for some reason, I'm feeling a profile emerge.

[Via @pamnsc]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But that one data point might well be the beginning of a trend!

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a technique that is as old as the hills, and continues to be quite popular due to most people not looking any deeper than they have to if, in fact, they look at all.