Wednesday, January 15, 2020

2A*C3

2A*C3 is a community investing in creating command, control, and communication in support of defending second amendment rights. [More]
I get invites all the time but I can't join groups on social media because I only use it to publicize the articles I write. There's no other way for me to get the word out there and after a full day -- and they are full days and then some -- there is just no time left for me to engage any deeper.

That said, having spent 16 years in a past life producing directives for a defense contractor specializing in satellite navigation and communications, I fully agree with the concept being promoted, and have, on occasion, advocated using social media "for C3I purposes" instead of "trivial" ones.

A quote would be in order:

"Communications are the nervous system of the entire SAC organization, and their protection is therefore, of the greatest importance. I like to say that without communications, all I control is my desk, and that is not a very lethal weapon." Gen. T.S. Power, CINCSAC, May 1959

I encourage you to check 2A*C3 out and invite them to keep me apprised of significant developments they are working on.

No comments: